From: Ashley on
I am using Frontpage 2003 and I am typing text directly into the Frontpage
document but when I save and try to view my text on the web browser my text
isn't showing up. What is going on??!!??
From: Kathleen Anderson on
Try clearing your browser cache.

--

~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - Expression Web

From: Ronx on
Could be any combination of several things,
including -
text colour same as background
script or style tag left unclosed
absolute positioning pushing the text off the
page
Use of VML text boxes

A link to the faulty page is required to solve
rendering problems
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

It happens that Ashley formulated :

From: LD55ZRA on

Or could be a troll passing time on these newsgroups!