From: Going Crazy with excel on
Looking to separate two names in a cell, separated by a Hyphen.
It will not separate the names.
Is there a formula that will work to separate them?
Example:
george-smith

From: tim m on
Text to columns should (just worked in my test).

Did you do 'text to columns'...'deliminated'...click in the 'other' box and
enter the hyphen in the small window next to it. It should work that way.

From: Don Guillett on
delimited>other> -

--
Don Guillett