From: T on
I have 2 seperate spreadsheets one with monthly info and one with yearly
info. I wondered if there was a way to update the same info in one
spreadsheet and it automatically fill in in the other spreadsheet since its
the same information going into both databases without having to copy/paste
all the time
From: Don Guillett on
why not have one where you filter for month ???
data>filter>autofilter
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel