From: Dr J R Stockton on
In comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets message <doraymeRidThis-
34C7C7.17442827022010(a)news.albasani.net>, Sat, 27 Feb 2010 17:44:29,
dorayme <doraymeRidThis(a)optusnet.com.au> posted:

>Since you have been on a forceful campaign lately to irritably
>tell everyone what is what,

You should, perhaps, check your facts before posting, for example by
using Google Groups. There is nothing new about his posting style; he
has been employing it ever since he started posting to news:c.l.j if not
before. He has merely expanded his area of operations.

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London UK. ???@merlyn.demon.co.uk Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Check boilerplate spelling -- error is a public sign of incompetence.
From: dorayme on
In article
<Bywky6ExZqiLFwED(a)invalid.uk.co.demon.merlyn.invalid>,
Dr J R Stockton <reply1008(a)merlyn.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> In comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets message <doraymeRidThis-
> 34C7C7.17442827022010(a)news.albasani.net>, Sat, 27 Feb 2010 17:44:29,
> dorayme <doraymeRidThis(a)optusnet.com.au> posted:
> >
> >Since you have been on a forceful campaign lately to irritably
> >tell everyone what is what,
>
> You should, perhaps, check your facts before posting, for example by
> using Google Groups. There is nothing new about his posting style; he
> has been employing it ever since he started posting to news:c.l.j if not
> before. He has merely expanded his area of operations.

I cannot imagine researching things before I take a swipe at this
or that character for evils committed on the patches I patrol. <g>

--
dorayme
From: Ed Mullen on
dorayme wrote:
> In article
> <Bywky6ExZqiLFwED(a)invalid.uk.co.demon.merlyn.invalid>,
> Dr J R Stockton<reply1008(a)merlyn.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> In comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets message<doraymeRidThis-
>> 34C7C7.17442827022010(a)news.albasani.net>, Sat, 27 Feb 2010 17:44:29,
>> dorayme<doraymeRidThis(a)optusnet.com.au> posted:
>>>
>>> Since you have been on a forceful campaign lately to irritably
>>> tell everyone what is what,
>>
>> You should, perhaps, check your facts before posting, for example by
>> using Google Groups. There is nothing new about his posting style; he
>> has been employing it ever since he started posting to news:c.l.j if not
>> before. He has merely expanded his area of operations.
>
> I cannot imagine researching things before I take a swipe at this
> or that character for evils committed on the patches I patrol.<g>

As Forrest Gump would say: "Evil is evil."

On the other hand, without such nonsense we would have more trouble
making sense.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net
From: dorayme on
In article <3ibsn0.kk8.19.1(a)news.alt.net>,
Ed Mullen <ed(a)edmullen.net> wrote:

> dorayme wrote:
> > In article
> > <Bywky6ExZqiLFwED(a)invalid.uk.co.demon.merlyn.invalid>,
> > Dr J R Stockton<reply1008(a)merlyn.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> In comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets message<doraymeRidThis-
> >> 34C7C7.17442827022010(a)news.albasani.net>, Sat, 27 Feb 2010 17:44:29,
> >> dorayme<doraymeRidThis(a)optusnet.com.au> posted:

> >> You should, perhaps, check your facts before posting, for example by
> >> using Google Groups. There is nothing new about his posting style; he
> >> has been employing it ever since he started posting to news:c.l.j if not
> >> before. He has merely expanded his area of operations.
> >
> > I cannot imagine researching things before I take a swipe at this
> > or that character for evils committed on the patches I patrol.<g>
> >

> As Forrest Gump would say: "Evil is evil."

I have no memory of him saying that but I do take your word for
that Forrest Gump said it. Mind you, I am not implying I don't
take your word for that it is true. Rather I do not need to take
anyone's word for it, having been convinced for a very long time
that everything is just what it is and neither more nor less than
it is. I may have learned this from Alice in Wonderland. Not sure.

--
dorayme
From: jeff on
Dr J R Stockton wrote:
> In comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets message <doraymeRidThis-
> 34C7C7.17442827022010(a)news.albasani.net>, Sat, 27 Feb 2010 17:44:29,
> dorayme <doraymeRidThis(a)optusnet.com.au> posted:
>> Since you have been on a forceful campaign lately to irritably
>> tell everyone what is what,
>
> You should, perhaps, check your facts before posting, for example by
> using Google Groups. There is nothing new about his posting style; he
> has been employing it ever since he started posting to news:c.l.j if not
> before. He has merely expanded his area of operations.

As someone who is just trying to get along, or perhaps better worded
survive, I'll add a few words.

I do read CLJ on occasion.

Pointed Ears is no doubt very bright and knowledgeable. But he is not
unknown to engage in fruitless discussions over arcane points,
extensively. You may wish to bear that in mind when you are wondering
where all your time went!

As Obama once said of Hillary. I find her (him) likable enough. And,
I'd like to keep it that way!

Jeff