From: Jeff Johnson on
"Jackie" <Jackie(a)an.on> wrote in message

>> RTFM. TextWriter is abstract; you can't create instances of it. Create a
>> StreamWriter.
>>

> Reading The Fantastic Manual may be a good idea, indeed. :)

Hmmm, not sure if I'd use "fantastic" in reference to MSDN. "Helpful,"
usually, but RTHM is just silly. Is there a synonym for "dry" that starts
with F...?

From: Jackie on
On 5/20/2010 19:45, Jeff Johnson wrote:
> "Jackie"<Jackie(a)an.on> wrote in message
>
>>> RTFM. TextWriter is abstract; you can't create instances of it. Create a
>>> StreamWriter.
>>>

>> Reading The Fantastic Manual may be a good idea, indeed. :)
>
> Hmmm, not sure if I'd use "fantastic" in reference to MSDN. "Helpful,"
> usually, but RTHM is just silly. Is there a synonym for "dry" that starts
> with F...?

Well now, let's not spill the obvious truth so soon -- Where's the fun
in that? For us, who have done quite some reading on MSDN, I am sure
most of us have felt a little left out on information among other
things. Those who are new to MSDN will find out sooner or later. So you
understand "Read The Fantastic Manual" now, right?
Well, some people just want to pick on something but I'm sure weren't
trying to do that. :)