From: leerem on
Great, that's the type of code that should do it! I'll add it in and let you
know.....
Many thanks

Lee

From: Helmut Meukel on
To catch things like "po po po po" you could use a similar approach,
step with mid(entry, p, 3) through the string and compare with mid(entry, p+3,
3)
For entries like "sdfghjkl" you can check for consecutive consonants, step
through the string with mid(entry, p, 1) and count the consonants, reset the
counter every time it's a vowel or a space. If counter is 4 (or 5) then it's
bogus.
To allow for some eastern european names 5 might be better.

Helmut.