From: Weng Tianxiang on
Hi,
Sun Microsystem provides a full set of valuable resource on its
webside: http://www.opensparc.net/opensparc-t2/download.html

I printed all its documents and books about 2K pages free.

I think it is the best textbooks in the world relating to building a
CPU.

I appreciate it very much.

But there is one thing really troubling me. One of documents cannot be
opened correctly so that I cannot see it.

The file is OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf in doc directory.

Has any one tried to download the file and opened the file correctly?

Thank you.

Weng
From: gabor on
On Jan 28, 1:28 pm, Weng Tianxiang <wtx...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Sun Microsystem provides a full set of valuable resource on its
> webside:http://www.opensparc.net/opensparc-t2/download.html
>
> I printed all its documents and books about 2K pages free.
>
> I think it is the best textbooks in the world relating to building a
> CPU.
>
> I appreciate it very much.
>
> But there is one thing really troubling me. One of documents cannot be
> opened correctly so that I cannot see it.
>
> The file is OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf in doc directory.
>
> Has any one tried to download the file and opened the file correctly?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Weng

It works O.K. here in the U.S. I notice it is on a secure
page:

https://www.opensparc.net/pubs/t2/docs/OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf

Maybe you have a security issue?
From: Weng Tianxiang on
On Jan 28, 12:21 pm, gabor <ga...(a)alacron.com> wrote:
> On Jan 28, 1:28 pm, Weng Tianxiang <wtx...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> > Sun Microsystem provides a full set of valuable resource on its
> > webside:http://www.opensparc.net/opensparc-t2/download.html
>
> > I printed all its documents and books about 2K pages free.
>
> > I think it is the best textbooks in the world relating to building a
> > CPU.
>
> > I appreciate it very much.
>
> > But there is one thing really troubling me. One of documents cannot be
> > opened correctly so that I cannot see it.
>
> > The file is OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf in doc directory.
>
> > Has any one tried to download the file and opened the file correctly?
>
> > Thank you.
>
> > Weng
>
> It works O.K. here in the U.S.  I notice it is on a secure
> page:
>
> https://www.opensparc.net/pubs/t2/docs/OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol...
>
> Maybe you have a security issue?

Hi Gabor,
No security issue. All other files are fine.

Could you send the copy of the file to me through my person email ?

I am working at Pasadena, California, near Caltech campus.

Weng
From: Weng Tianxiang on
On Jan 28, 12:29 pm, Weng Tianxiang <wtx...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 28, 12:21 pm, gabor <ga...(a)alacron.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 28, 1:28 pm, Weng Tianxiang <wtx...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hi,
> > > Sun Microsystem provides a full set of valuable resource on its
> > > webside:http://www.opensparc.net/opensparc-t2/download.html
>
> > > I printed all its documents and books about 2K pages free.
>
> > > I think it is the best textbooks in the world relating to building a
> > > CPU.
>
> > > I appreciate it very much.
>
> > > But there is one thing really troubling me. One of documents cannot be
> > > opened correctly so that I cannot see it.
>
> > > The file is OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf in doc directory.
>
> > > Has any one tried to download the file and opened the file correctly?
>
> > > Thank you.
>
> > > Weng
>
> > It works O.K. here in the U.S.  I notice it is on a secure
> > page:
>
> >https://www.opensparc.net/pubs/t2/docs/OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol...
>
> > Maybe you have a security issue?
>
> Hi Gabor,
> No security issue. All other files are fine.
>
> Could you send the copy of the file to me through my person email ?
>
> I am working at Pasadena, California, near Caltech campus.
>
> Weng

Hi Gabor,
Thank you very much.

I downloaded the file correctly from your reference.

Weng