From: Mikhail on
Thank you!

dbgric wrote:

RE: Setting the Application Version and Finding it in Pocket PC
18-May-07

Jay,
You set the version for your assembly by editing the assembly:
AssemblyVersion attribute in the AssemblyInfo.cs file. When you compile the
app, your version will be attached to either your exe or dll.

To retrieve the version, you can use
Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().Version

Rick D.
Contractor

"Jay" wrote:

On Friday, May 18, 2007 11:09 AM
Ja wrote:

Setting the Application Version and Finding it in Pocket PC
I have developed a Pocket PC Application. I would like to set the version
number and find it on the Pocket PC . I set the version number in the SetUp
project and I don't know how to check it in the Pocket PC. Please help me
out in this.

Thanks!!

On Friday, May 18, 2007 4:03 PM
dbgric wrote:

RE: Setting the Application Version and Finding it in Pocket PC
Jay,
You set the version for your assembly by editing the assembly:
AssemblyVersion attribute in the AssemblyInfo.cs file. When you compile the
app, your version will be attached to either your exe or dll.

To retrieve the version, you can use
Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().Version

Rick D.
Contractor

"Jay" wrote:

On Monday, May 21, 2007 8:20 AM
Ja wrote:

RE: Setting the Application Version and Finding it in Pocket PC
dbgrick,

Thank you so much for the help.

Thanks!!
-jay

"dbgrick" wrote:

Creating a Dynamic DHTML /XML newsfeed Transform
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ee93c0be-7bd1-41c5-9754-14617939cc6a/creating-a-dynamic-dhtml.aspx