From: Ohmster on

Hey Guys,

Thanks ever-so-much for helping me get the urls done in a timely manor. It
is people like you that make this a terrific community newsgroup and that
will promote the use of (or at least make people comfortable with.) Linux.
You had the answers and you were not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get
the job done. Thank you very much.

--
~Ohmster | ohmster59 /a/t/ gmail dot com
Put "messageforohmster" in message body
From: Mike Jones on
Responding to Ohmster:

> Hey Guys,
>
> Thanks ever-so-much for helping me get the urls done in a timely manor.
> It is people like you that make this a terrific community newsgroup and
> that will promote the use of (or at least make people comfortable with.)
> Linux. You had the answers and you were not afraid to roll up your
> sleeves to get the job done. Thank you very much.

So what did you eventually end up with as /your/ solution(s) ?

--
*=( http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/
*=( For all your UK news needs.
From: Bit Twister on
On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 20:47:33 -0500, Ohmster wrote:

> Oh, I went with BT's html generator, he really put a lot of work into it

Not really.

> I taught the customer how to export his links from IE and it makes nice
> links with the click text what you want to say, different from the
> actual URL. So now my customer (I am a small time computer and web
> expert for hire and actually get substantial income this way.) is
> exporting his htm files to me and they look like this

Post a location where I can download the export file and I'll play
with it.