From: Darklight on
I would like to know if there a alternative to hyper terminal for linux.
Any help would be appreciated thanks.
From: John Hasler on
Darklight writes:
> I would like to know if there a alternative to hyper terminal for
> linux.

"Hyperterminal" apparently is a serial terminal emulator program for
Microsoft Windows. There are many such programs for Linux. A few:

minicom
cutecom
cu
ckermit
gkermit
gtkterm
microcom

--
John Hasler
jhasler(a)newsguy.com
From: Darklight on
John Hasler wrote:

> Darklight writes:
>> I would like to know if there a alternative to hyper terminal for
>> linux.
>
> "Hyperterminal" apparently is a serial terminal emulator program for
> Microsoft Windows. There are many such programs for Linux. A few:
>
> minicom
> cutecom
> cu
> ckermit
> gkermit
> gtkterm
> microcom

thanks
From: sctvguy1 on
John Hasler wrote:

> Darklight writes:
>> I would like to know if there a alternative to hyper terminal for
>> linux.
>
> "Hyperterminal" apparently is a serial terminal emulator program for
> Microsoft Windows. There are many such programs for Linux. A few:

Also for OS/2.