From: Stephen on
Dana, thanks for this posting -
At first, I was getting Error 1004 (Unable to call the "SeriesSum" worksheet function),
but then attempted it with the variants changed to
doubles, and 41 iterations (dunno why, I'm not
financial, just programmatical..).

Outcome is, it is a tidy function, which works
unfailingly, and which is able to help verify
APR's for clients.

I just want you to know that your help is appreciated - Thankyou.

Stephen Mackley wrote:

Thanks for this IRR function
01-May-10

Dana, thanks for this posting - At first, I was getting Error 1004 (Unable to call the "SeriesSum" worksheet function), but then attempted it with the variants changed to doubles, and 41 iterations (dunno why, I'm not financial, just programmatical..). Outcome is, it is a tidy function, which works unfailingly, and which is able to help verify APR's for clients. I just want you to know that your help is appreciated - thankyou.

Distributed Data Grids - Share Objects Between Windows Service and ASP.NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/953ed61f-e440-4ca5-8b7a-1bb00e33db07/distributed-data-grids-.aspx