From: BradGuth on
On Oct 20, 5:55 am, BradGuth <bradg...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 22, 8:40 am, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
>

> <australia.mining-pion...(a)neuf.fr> wrote:
> > On Sep 21, 6:57 pm, BradGuth <bradg...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > *> Very interesting feedback.  I'll have to get back with you on much
> > of
> > *> this.
> > *>
> > *> I'm thinking 12,300~12,900 some odd years ago is when much of this
> > *> planet was affected by the near miss and then the impact of an icy
> > *> Selene, and it took nearly a thousand years for the sky to open up
> > and
> > *> let the sunlight in as of 11,711 years ago.
> > *>
> > *>  ~ BG
>
> > Dear Mr Brad Guth
>
> > Correct  Brad, impact of the Moon normal to the center of present
> > Pacific Ring of Fire, and producing by hydraulic counter reaction the
> > immediate surrection of the whole Alpine type mountainous ranges. In
> > fact the moon impact was inevitable & resulted first from the forced
> > displacement of the Earth-Moon complex through the near miss with a
> > comet
>
> > Yours faithfully
>
> > Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
> > Australia Mining Pioneer
> > Founder of the True Geology )
>
> Or perhaps having multiple near misses of an icy Selene before the
> final lithobraking encounter.
>
> For some unexplained reasons, the modern world as of the last ice age
> has to believe that we've always had that moon of ours.  I believe
> it's mostly a faith-based kind of spooky thing, because otherwise
> science can seem to place or nail down anything objective as to
> exactly when Earth got the bulk of her seasonal tilt or the Arctic
> ocean basin.  It's also as though 11,711 years ago was somehow just
> another normal terrestrial thing that we have to accept without
> anything objective as a global and/or solar cause to go by.
>
> The "Cosmological Ice Ages" seems to fit rather nicely within the
> elliptical trek we have had with the Sirius star system, and yet even
> though there's nothing else out there that comes even close to what
> Sirius has to offer, it seems the most mainstream opposition to any of
> this is that of the kosher interpretation, that's as faith-based
> closed mindset as you can possibly get, including their recent
> obfuscation/exclusion of those Newtonian laws of physics.
>
>  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”
>  http://www.alaskapublishing.com
>  http://www.guarddogbooks.com

Why does the geology of our moon (from its physically dark surface to
its marginally hot core and apparent lack of any geothermal events
taking place) have to match that of what the mostly fluid sphere of
Earth represents?

That’s really odd, for all the best educated parrots of mainstream to
think that Earth’s interior can only increase in density and pressure
per added depth, because otherwise in deep underground caves or mine
shafts, other than the expected dynamics of atmospheric pressure
increase that’s obvious and somewhat minor (<42% increase per 3.5 km
depth unless you plan on artificially cooling that vertical column of
air in order to get a 100% increase per 3.5 km), there’s hardly any
other significant geology pressures for our physiology to contend
with, including while swimming or scuba diving in those deep
underground lakes or aquifers, and there’s certainly not any big
increase in gravity (if anything it only measurably increases ever so
slightly), and there’s certainly no objective way of telling if the
inner core is merely that of a dense shell that’s hollow inside, or
not.
http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/2506/1/IJRSP%2037(1)%2064-67.pdf

Perhaps the geometric arch and/or robust geode like shell of whatever
sphere isn’t really as structurally compression worthy or even it’s
density all that buoyant as we’d thought. However, we certainly know
that it can hold back a great deal of pressure.

Just because the pressure within the surrounding crust/bedrock is
increasing by roughly something less than 300 bar/km doesn’t mean
squat, especially when the deepest Russian well started getting into
lower pressures and/or somewhat less rock density at depths below 10
km, and at that kind of shaft depth and subsequent temperature there’s
only a relatively slight atmospheric pressure increase.

A true geode pocket that’s mineral/glass sealed and situated deep (say
at 10 km) might even conceivably offer less internal atmospheric
pressure than its external surroundings, at least until it’s broken
into.

A geode formulated layer or pocket with any sort of fluid(s) inside is
technically hollow, because that fluid or even whatever less density
substance(s) (such as sodium) can be easily removed and/or displaced
by hydrogen, helium, methane or some other gasses. An interior cavity
of crystals can even be easily dissolved or simply fragmented and
removed or reutilized as is. On the backside or farside of our Selene/
moon, under that extremely thick and robust basalt crust that’s also
rather unusually mineral saturated, mascon populated and otherwise
very paramagnetic, as such could be offering quite a large volume of a
hollow interior to work with. Being situated 100 km underground might
seem downright testy, but on the moon it’s actually kind of nifty to
ponder.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”
From: BradGuth on
Is our physically dark moon really just a weird monochrome kind of
inert gray that's conditionally retro-reflective?

Are we still being intentionally fed selective science?

~ BG

From: BradGuth on
> [...]
>
> A geode formulated layer or pocket with any sort of fluid(s) inside is
> technically hollow, because that fluid or even whatever less density
> substance(s) (such as sodium) can be easily removed and/or displaced
> by hydrogen, helium, methane or some other gasses.  An interior cavity
> of crystals can even be easily dissolved or simply fragmented and
> removed or reutilized as is.  On the backside or farside of our Selene/
> moon, under that extremely thick and robust basalt crust that’s also
> rather unusually mineral saturated, mascon populated and otherwise
> very paramagnetic, as such could be offering quite a large volume of a
> hollow interior to work with.  Being situated 100 km underground might
> seem downright testy, but on the moon it’s actually kind of nifty to
> ponder.
>
>  ~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

With near zero gravity within the offset core of our extremely unusual
moon, and perfectly good odds that the substance outside of that core
being of a relatively low density and/or semi-hollow substance that's
sandwiched between that offset core and the otherwise extremely dense,
thick and mineral saturated basalt crust, as such is what drives my
continuing interpretation that our Selene/moon is in fact usability
hollow.

~ BG
From: BradGuth on
> [...]
> technically hollow, because that fluid or even whatever less density
> substance(s) (such as sodium) can be easily removed and/or displaced
> by hydrogen, helium, methane or some other gasses.  An interior cavity
> of crystals can even be easily dissolved or simply fragmented and
> removed or reutilized as is.  On the backside or farside of our Selene/
> moon, under that extremely thick and robust basalt crust that’s also
> rather unusually mineral saturated, mascon populated and otherwise
> very paramagnetic, as such could be offering quite a large volume of a
> hollow interior to work with.  Being situated 100 km underground might
> seem downright testy, but on the moon it’s actually kind of nifty to
> ponder.
>
>  ~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

With near zero gravity within the offset core of our extremely unusual
moon, and perfectly good odds that the substance outside of that solid
core being of a relatively low density and/or semi-hollow (poorly
compacted) substance that's sandwiched between that offset core and
the otherwise extremely dense, thick and mineral saturated basalt
crust, as such is what drives my continuing interpretation that our
Selene/moon is in fact usability hollow.

Even if this hollow or easily excavated under-crust potential were
limited as to 0.1%, as such this kind of volume would represent a
terrific off-world outpost and otherwise failsafe kind of habitat
that’s existing as is. (2.2e16 m3 is hardly insignificant)

The unusually mineral saturated and otherwise mascon populated basalt
crust itself could also have existing passages and/or geode like
pockets, as deep enough and volumetric enough to utilize as is. In
fact, it might be extremely odd if such didn’t exist.

~ BG
From: BradGuth on
> [...]
>
> A geode formulated layer or pocket with any sort of fluid(s) inside is
> technically hollow, because that fluid or even whatever less density
> substance(s) (such as sodium) can be easily removed and/or displaced
> by hydrogen, helium, methane or some other gasses.  An interior cavity
> of crystals can even be easily dissolved or simply fragmented and
> removed or reutilized as is.  On the backside or farside of our Selene/
> moon, under that extremely thick and robust basalt crust that’s also
> rather unusually mineral saturated, mascon populated and otherwise
> very paramagnetic, as such could be offering quite a large volume of a
> hollow interior to work with.  Being situated 100 km underground might
> seem downright testy, but on the moon it’s actually kind of nifty to
> ponder.
>
>  ~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

Water at the environment of 3e-21 bar (the vacuum as found at Selene
L1) pretty much instantly demoleculizes itself into something less
than atoms of hydrogen and oxygen, and that’s pretty much regardless
of its volume and original mass. Therefore, the extremely weak
Newtonian force of gravity or molecular binding force isn’t
necessarily worth all that much when the water or whatever fluid
element itself represents a zero delta-V and especially when situated
within such an extreme vacuum. If there’s anything holding a given
molecule of h2o together, it’s those strong electrostatic, diamagnetic
plus the usual atomic and subatomic binding forces and whatever
subsequent worth of good old pressure that doesn’t necessarily involve
or require gravity (although naked pressure can’t coexist w/o gravity
or vise versa, whereas artificial pressure or vacuum can coexist if
there’s a shell or artificial energy field of some kind)..

The extremely thick (50<150 km) and robust basalt crust that’s so
mineral saturated about our Selene/moon offers a terrific shell.
Within or especially under that shell is where life as we know it
could with some technology manage to survive, as well as manage to
contribute to terrestrial matters of exotic minerals and lots more.
At 0.1% hollow (within geode pockets, cavernous layers or easily
excavated to suit), there’s certainly no shortage of habitat volume,
and the maintaining of pressure simply can’t be an insurmountable
problem.

~ BG