From: Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea Karagorgovi on
i pledge innocent your honor, my alibi is: it is only a long organic
polymer that i synthesized recently. i am just experimenting and
learning chemistry.
From: Nic on
On 30 Oct, 18:15, Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea Karagorgovi
<nada...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> i pledge innocent your honor, my alibi is: it is only a long organic
> polymer that i synthesized recently. i am just experimenting and
> learning chemistry.

I wrote a letter, and one in return.

is fantasy reality? is imaginative use of textile real or artificial
skinning? is creative learning creative content? and although I write
a love letter and be hurt by the response..would I be hurt by the
response or the letter writer?

seek brothels for business trips!! LOL
From: Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea Karagorgovi on
On Oct 30, 7:32 pm, Nic <n.m.ke...(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> On 30 Oct, 18:15, Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea Karagorgovi
>
> <nada...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > i pledge innocent your honor, my alibi is: it is only a long organic
> > polymer that i synthesized recently. i am just experimenting and
> > learning chemistry.
>
> I wrote a letter, and one in return.
>
> is fantasy reality? is imaginative use of textile real or artificial
> skinning? is creative learning creative content? and although I write
> a love letter and be hurt by the response..would I be hurt by the
> response or the letter writer?
>
> seek brothels for business trips!! LOL

fantasy in not real but fantasy is rael. thought is the form of the
matter, its configuration or hierarchic structure. and just like the
tea gets the form of the cup so does the thought gets the form of the
brain. they are real or rael in analog way. the love letter you wrote
was challenge for your aikido or jujitsu opponent and first their goal
is not to hurt you but to defend them self and second if from their
defense you get hurt then you and you alone are responsible for it. in
other words do not put black pepper in front of the dragon's nose if
you are not ready for flamy bath.
From: Nic on
On 30 Oct, 19:59, Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea Karagorgovi
<nada...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 7:32 pm, Nic <n.m.ke...(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > On 30 Oct, 18:15, Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea Karagorgovi
>
> > <nada...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > > i pledge innocent your honor, my alibi is: it is only a long organic
> > > polymer that i synthesized recently. i am just experimenting and
> > > learning chemistry.
>
> > I wrote a letter, and one in return.
>
> > is fantasy reality? is imaginative use of textile real or artificial
> > skinning? is creative learning creative content? and although I write
> > a love letter and be hurt by the response..would I be hurt by the
> > response or the letter writer?
>
> > seek brothels for business trips!! LOL
>
> fantasy in not real but fantasy is rael. thought is the form of the
> matter, its configuration or hierarchic structure. and just like the
> tea gets the form of the cup so does the thought gets the form of the
> brain. they are real or rael in analog way. the love letter you wrote
> was challenge for your aikido or jujitsu opponent and first their goal
> is not to hurt you but to defend them self and second if from their
> defense you get hurt then you and you alone are responsible for it. in
> other words do not put black pepper in front of the dragon's nose if
> you are not ready for flamy bath.

how do some woman anticipate for you instead?
From: Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea Karagorgovi on
On Oct 30, 9:04 pm, Nic <n.m.ke...(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> On 30 Oct, 19:59, Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea Karagorgovi
>

> <nada...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Oct 30, 7:32 pm, Nic <n.m.ke...(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> > > I wrote a letter, and one in return.
>
> > > is fantasy reality? is imaginative use of textile real or artificial
> > > skinning? is creative learning creative content? and although I write
> > > a love letter and be hurt by the response..would I be hurt by the
> > > response or the letter writer?
>
> > > seek brothels for business trips!! LOL
>
> > fantasy in not real but fantasy is rael. thought is the form of the
> > matter, its configuration or hierarchic structure. and just like the
> > tea gets the form of the cup so does the thought gets the form of the
> > brain. they are real or rael in analog way. the love letter you wrote
> > was challenge for your aikido or jujitsu opponent and first their goal
> > is not to hurt you but to defend them self and second if from their
> > defense you get hurt then you and you alone are responsible for it. in
> > other words do not put black pepper in front of the dragon's nose if
> > you are not ready for flamy bath.
>
> how do some woman anticipate for you instead?

i don't know what anticipate means, don't know its macedonian analogy