From: David on
Nobody:

Thanks for pointing what you consider to be key areas in MSDN.
I've sent a request to Micrsoft so will see what it yields.
Someone somewhere has got to have a macro overview of
how the OS is put together. Hopefully, it will include any name changes
for the same thing. My understanding has now changed NetMeeting to
some other name in Windows7.

If I get a copy or a link to what I'm after I will post to this thread.

Have a nice day.

From: Patrice on
It should "Windows Meeting Space".

Your last post make me realize that you are perhaps looking at a higher
level lists of components such as :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Microsoft_Windows_components

Most of those components are supported by a lower level API provided by the
OS. Is this level of detail you are looking for ?

--
Patrice

"David" <NoWhere(a)earthlink.net> a �crit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : #Rt4CA2nKHA.4628(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...