From: tripletask on
..
>> http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Reasons why Whites avoid negroes and their neighborhoods.
Now the destruction of small towns by the flood of illegal
aliens.

(stats taken from federal government sources)

From: Savageduck on
On 2010-07-24 05:13:09 -0700, tripletask(a)gmail..com said:

> .
>>> http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html
>>>
> Reasons why Whites avoid negroes and their neighborhoods.
> Now the destruction of small towns by the flood of illegal
> aliens.
>
> (stats taken from federal government sources)

Note; 1999 stats, updated for 2005, and the OT X-posts = RACIST TROLL

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: Rich on
On Jul 24, 8:13 am, tripletask(a)gmail..com wrote:
> .>>http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html
>
>       Reasons why Whites avoid negroes and their neighborhoods.
>       Now the destruction of small towns by the flood of illegal
>       aliens.
>
>      (stats taken from federal government sources)

It's true. Most U.S. real estate firms will warn you off of these
places, even though it may mean loss of a sale. I guess the threat of
lawsuit due to misdirection is worse?
From: brad herschel on
Idiot, the stats are even worse now! Black on White crime stats need
wide exposure.

Pages: 1
Prev: Chernobyl
Next: Grand Canyon in Infrared