From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net>
>
>> It would benefit all of us if you would resolve not to post come the
>> new year.
>
>> rl
>
> Rhonda:
>
> Drop me an email when you get a chance.

Done.

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on
Toxic wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 06:04:31 -0500, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
>

>> Perhaps when you stop posting from a remailer and start posting
>> with your real name, I will pay more attention to what you wish
>> to communicate.
>
> How could you pay any more attention than to reply as you've done?

The substance of the reply indicates the amount of attention and care that
went into constructing it.

In the case of remailer boy (who might, in fact, be you for all I know), not
much. In this case, a little more.

>> Happy New Year.
>
> Back atcha

Thanks.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include
the right to be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey

From: Dustin Cook on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in

> That's already been posted a couple of times you dumb idiot that's the
> information you found that makes you think it is me. You have an
> address and phone number there why don't you call it or stop by.
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4SUNA_enUS264US265&q=CHRISTOPH
> ER+BUTTS+&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Incidently Christopher, if I ever did.. stop by, it probably wouldn't be a
social calling.

--
.... Those are my thoughts anyways...

From: Dustin Cook on
Toxic <staring(a)my_hd.tv> wrote in news:pan.2010.01.01.03.58.54(a)cdc.gov:

> On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:12:06 -0800, The Real Truth MVP wrote:
>
>> I think he means this one http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/sickness.htm
>
> I remember the still frame of that tender penile tip kiss,
> but don't recall the video, which with audio
> causes one to ask who's doing the moaning,
> RaiD or the horse?

I was never there, and I've never been into ... animal screwing of any
sort; so I would have to take a guess and say it's the horse?

If you take a really close view of the pic thats supposed to be me, you'd
see it isn't. Close, but not me... lol.

I give props to pcbutts for his expertise with paintshop.. too bad he can't
improve coding skills.

--
.... Those are my thoughts anyways...