From: Leythos on
In article <hh95ac$4di$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>, trt(a)void.com says...
> David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.

And you continue to prove that you're a stalker, unethical hack, pirate,
and just all around dishonest person.

You stalk the above people in every Usenet post you make, proving your
all that is said about you.

Trust yourself.
From: ---Fitz--- on

"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in message
> Yes and according to those links I work at NASA,
<<SNIP>>

You posted that you owned nasa.gov once. That would make you kinda rich if
you could afford that!

From: Dustin Cook on

> That's already been posted a couple of times you dumb idiot that's the
> information you found that makes you think it is me. You have an
> address and phone number there why don't you call it or stop by.
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4SUNA_enUS264US265&q=CHRISTOPH
> ER+BUTTS+&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

That is infact the number I called to speak with you, Christopher. It went
right to your desk. Your, ahem, helpdesk.

--
Dustin Cook [Malware Researcher]
MalwareBytes - http://www.malwarebytes.org
From: Kulin Remailer on
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 06:04:31 -0500, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"
<rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net> wrote:

snip

>Perhaps when you stop posting from a remailer and start posting with your
>real name, I will pay more attention to what you wish to communicate.
>
>Happy New Year.

One and One are two,
Remailer or naught,
These words are still true.

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net>

| It would benefit all of us if you would resolve not to post come the new
| year.

| rl

Rhonda:

Drop me an email when you get a chance.