From: Peter on

My wife's cell phone broke and she needed a new phone. While I was there
temptation to get the Droid overcame me. There is no manual. I found the
Verizon tech people not to be very knowledgeable. There are literally
thousands of apps for it. I did not really need another distraction, but I
took the plunge. They really FU's the contact transfer. The advice given was
I need to make changes by hand to over 200 contact numbers and email addys..
Since the Duck mentioned a Droid first and I said I was thinking about it,
it is all the Duck's fault.

--
Peter
Wishing he had thinner fingers and younger eyes

Pages: 1
Prev: Ripping DVD's
Next: cool shot