From: Magnetic on
I regularly look at the page http://op-webtools.web.cern.ch/op-webtools/vistar/vistars.php?usr=LHC3
It would be great to have another online page, - about the intensity
of electron antineutrino, registered at neutrino observatories.

I think that contemporary earthquakes and volcanoes have no any
connection to the collapse of matter at dangerous objects, created by
LHC. Nevertheless, dangerous objects can initiate global earthquakes
and volcanoes, but that will happen only after 90-95% of time, needed
by object in order to explode the Earth.

But the existence of dangerous objects can be registered much earlier
by the growing flux of electron antineutrino from the center of the
Earth. I think it can be registered at 50-60% of time, needed by
object in order to explode the Earth.

For example, if the total time from birth to explosion is 1000 days,
then at 500-th - 600-th day the excess of antineutrino can be already
registered. At 900 – 950-th day the activity of earthquakes and
volcanoes will began to grow drastically.

If the total time of dangerous object’s growth is 100 (or 10) days, -
divide the upper values by 10 (100) times.

Uncertainty of object’s growth time from 10^-23 kg to 10^23 kg is
connected by many causes.
From: Vladimir Vassilevsky on

Magnetic wrote:

> I think that contemporary earthquakes and volcanoes have no any
> connection to the collapse of matter at dangerous objects, created by
> LHC.

What a great relief. Thank you.

VLV