From: Bob I on

http://www.zdnet.com/news/the-top-10-it-disasters-of-all-time/177729

From: Frank Drew Leyda on
I don't have an opinion about Newsgroups versa Forums but

> Microsoft continues to invest in forums to reduce customer effort,
> consolidate community venues and make it easier for active contributors to
> retain their influence. Forums provide a healthy community environment
> with less spam and make answers easier to find by customers and search
> engines.
Why less spam and easier to find....... ?

> Additionally, forums offer a better user and off-topic management platform
> that will improve customer > satisfaction by facilitating discussions in a
> clean space.
What do they mean by a "clean space" ?

From: Greg Russell on
In news:OAOrr0E7KHA.3196(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl,
Bob I <birelan(a)yahoo.com> typed:

>>> so we have a limited time to insult vista .....
>>
>> M$ Vista was named as one of "The Top Ten Technological Disasters
>> of the 21st Century" ...
>
> http://.../the-top-10-it-disasters-of-all-time/...

The 21st century most certainly doesn't comprise the sum totat of time, even
in technological terms.

From: Frank Drew Leyda on

"Greg Russell" <grussell(a)example.con> wrote in message
> In news:OAOrr0E7KHA.3196(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl,
> Bob I <birelan(a)yahoo.com> typed:

>>> M$ Vista was named as one of "The Top Ten Technological Disasters
>>> of the 21st Century" ...
>>
>> http://.../the-top-10-it-disasters-of-all-time/...
>
> The 21st century most certainly doesn't comprise the sum totat of time,
> even
> in technological terms.
Remember the Beta video tapes ?

From: Mr Baracuda on
it's a miracle that they were actually able to take that buggy horrible code
and streamline it enough to make windows7 actually usable!

Of course it needed more effort and man hours that building the great
pyramid

but they were under the whip of Balmer...

"Code slaves, Code!!!!! <sound of whip lashing>... or microsoft is going
down with all you in it!"