From: Zach Beane on
I created a site with 5,121 of Erik Naggum's comp.lang.lisp articles:

http://www.xach.com/naggum/articles/

I hope you find it useful.

Zach
From: Xah Lee on
On Jan 12, 7:05 pm, Zach Beane <x...(a)xach.com> wrote:
> I created a site with 5,121 of Erik Naggum's comp.lang.lisp articles:
>
> http://www.xach.com/naggum/articles/
>
> I hope you find it useful.
>
> Zach

Thanks. That's fantastic.

Xah
From: Tim Bradshaw on
On 2010-01-13 03:05:51 +0000, Zach Beane <xach(a)xach.com> said:

> I created a site with 5,121 of Erik Naggum's comp.lang.lisp articles:
>
> http://www.xach.com/naggum/articles/
>
> I hope you find it useful.
>
> Zach

Thank you, that's a good thing to do.

From: Robert Uhl on
Zach Beane <xach(a)xach.com> writes:

> I created a site with 5,121 of Erik Naggum's comp.lang.lisp articles:
>
> http://www.xach.com/naggum/articles/
>
> I hope you find it useful.

I'm slowly digging through it...there's some good stuff in there.

I kinda wish he were still on cll--right now I'm wrestling with an
error-recovery strategy and suspect that he'd have had some good ideas
on how to implement it.

--
Robert A. Uhl
My Hope is the Father, my Refuge is the Son, my Shelter is the Holy Spirit.
From: Ron Garret on
In article <m3ockt9zrk.fsf(a)latakia.octopodial-chrome.com>,
Robert Uhl <eadmund42(a)NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

> Zach Beane <xach(a)xach.com> writes:
>
> > I created a site with 5,121 of Erik Naggum's comp.lang.lisp articles:
> >
> > http://www.xach.com/naggum/articles/
> >
> > I hope you find it useful.
>
> I'm slowly digging through it...there's some good stuff in there.
>
> I kinda wish he were still on cll--right now I'm wrestling with an
> error-recovery strategy and suspect that he'd have had some good ideas
> on how to implement it.

Why don't you tell us about it? Someone other than Erik might have a
good idea too. Stranger things have happened.

rg