From: guskz on
On Aug 8, 8:50 am, bert <herbertglazie...(a)msn.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 1:42 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Events that take place in the universe need room. Space gives stuff
> > > room. It all fits TreBert
>
> > Why do the need room... seems it would be more efficient to to have
> > so much sprawl.
>
> Sam Reality is more space is needed in the micro realm. Just think
> of Planck time the first part of the second of the big bang when the
> temperature was 10 trillion trillion times hotter than the sun's core.
> Here you can see it needed much space to expand into and cool It had
> to cool or I would not be here typing this post. Cooling needs
> space,and time TreBert

We know the visual sense can be fooled (one electron (= singularity)
through a TV's CRT, which can simulate to display an entire image, yet
it is but one DOT, one Pixel (singularity) being displaced in time.
Hence one pixel can simulate an entire SPACE.

As for the touch sense, there's the impairment of heat and force
(pressure), as well as their capability to destroy what is perceived
through the visual sense.

Tensors call it and spacetime, the Thermal manifold which actually
"the tensor equations" say "shapes" spacetime (or at least during the
quantum soup era). Yet here lies an enigma both heat and gravity(force/
pressure) shape space. Gas volume equations demonstrate that these two
latter can directly be entwined....

As for Planck, another enigma, since tensors and notably those in
Newtonian equations are founded on derivatives and anti-derivatives.

Considering that Volume (4th dimensional tensor) is an anti-derivative
of Area (3rd dimensional tensor) demonstrates that their TINIEST unit
is infinitely small (no measure).

Thus the enigma is the Planck unit does not adhere to the above
principal. And it being a Time unit as well (Planck wavelength), thus
the smallest unit of time (meaning the smallest tangeable proper
time).

To postulate once again, space is but a simulation (perhaps time, for
in the Bible it is said: to God one day (or second) is a thousand
years, and a thousand years are one day.

Therefore everything in essence, to this day, still resides at the
singularity, which explains how God can be everywhere simultaneously
and omnipotent.

Like a heart beat that pulses on and off, the mind (intelligence and
conception) pulses on and off. Yet during that off period, mind in a
COMA period, the robot in each individual CANNOT truly measure how
much time has elapsed, meaning how long this robot's mind (capability
to conceive) has been shut off... a split second or a trillion years.
Likewise the time span (and period) to conceive an image (space) can
also be fooled as demonstrated through the single (singularity)
electron in a TV's CRT.
From: guskz on
On Aug 8, 6:07 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 8, 8:50 am, bert <herbertglazie...(a)msn.com> wrote:

> > >    Why do the need room... seems it would be more efficient to to have
> > >    so much sprawl.
>
> > Sam Reality is more space is needed in the micro realm.    Just think
> > of Planck time the first part of the second of the big bang when the
> > temperature was 10 trillion trillion times hotter than the sun's core.
> > Here you can see it needed much space to expand into and cool It had
> > to cool or I would not be here typing this post. Cooling needs
> > space,and time   TreBert
>
> We know the visual sense can be fooled (one electron (= singularity)
> through a TV's CRT, which can simulate to display an entire image, yet
> it is but one DOT, one Pixel (singularity) being displaced in time.
> Hence one pixel can simulate an entire SPACE.
>
> As for the touch sense, there's the impairment of heat and force
> (pressure), as well as their capability to destroy what is perceived
> through the visual sense.
>
> Tensors call it and spacetime, the Thermal manifold which actually
> "the tensor equations" say "shapes" spacetime (or at least during the
> quantum soup era). Yet here lies an enigma both heat and gravity(force/
> pressure) shape space. Gas volume equations demonstrate that these two
> latter can directly be entwined....
>
> As for Planck, another enigma, since tensors and notably those in
> Newtonian equations are founded on derivatives and anti-derivatives.
>
> Considering that Volume (4th dimensional tensor) is an anti-derivative
> of Area (3rd dimensional tensor) demonstrates that their TINIEST unit
> is infinitely small (no measure).
>
> Thus the enigma is the Planck unit does not adhere to the above
> principal. And it being a Time unit as well (Planck wavelength), thus
> the smallest unit of time (meaning the smallest tangeable proper
> time).
>
> To postulate once again, space is but a simulation (perhaps time, for
> in the Bible it is said: to God one day (or second) is a thousand
> years, and a thousand years are one day.
>
> Therefore everything in essence, to this day, still resides at the
> singularity, which explains how God can be everywhere simultaneously
> and omnipotent.
>
> Like a heart beat that pulses on and off, the mind (intelligence and
> conception) pulses on and off. Yet during that off period, mind in a
> COMA period, the robot in each individual CANNOT truly measure how
> much time has elapsed, meaning how long this robot's mind (capability
> to conceive) has been shut off... a split second or a trillion years.
> Likewise the time span (and period) to conceive an image (space) can
> also be fooled as demonstrated through the single (singularity)
> electron in a TV's CRT.

It seems impossible that these serial flashes (the word) emanating
from the singularity can STORE information in the very SPACE they
created through simulation.

Yet we know the robot in each individual relies on this SPACE (it's
mind and memory) to CONCEIVE the image from these serial flashes, in
the very same way it CONCEIVES an image from the single (singularity)
electron that displays an entire image (SPACE) through the TV's CRT
(cathode ray tube).