From: BURT on
If there is mutual dilation. If they always see the other running
slower then when does one age faster than the other? If it is mutual
and you never can see the other but going slower then how is it going
to happen?

Address lost time for the train passing the station.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Jacko on
On 8 Aug, 22:36, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> If there is mutual dilation. If they always see the other running
> slower then when does one age faster than the other? If it is mutual
> and you never can see the other but going slower then how is it going
> to happen?
>
> Address lost time for the train passing the station.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

The equivelence of the step deceleration of the reveral of path to
revisit the twin. What's the effective gravity dilation of time when
the deceleration is not geodesic motion?
From: BURT on
On Aug 8, 2:55 pm, Jacko <jackokr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8 Aug, 22:36, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > If there is mutual dilation. If they always see the other running
> > slower then when does one age faster than the other? If it is mutual
> > and you never can see the other but going slower then how is it going
> > to happen?
>
> > Address lost time for the train passing the station.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> The equivelence of the step deceleration of the reveral of path to
> revisit the twin. What's the effective gravity dilation of time when
> the deceleration is not geodesic motion?

The force of gravity is not considered deceleration.
If slow is a mutual effect when does the station age faster?

Mitch Raemsch
From: Raymond Yohros on
On Aug 8, 4:55 pm, Jacko <jackokr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8 Aug, 22:36, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > If there is mutual dilation. If they always see the other running
> > slower then when does one age faster than the other? If it is mutual
> > and you never can see the other but going slower then how is it going
> > to happen?
>
> > Address lost time for the train passing the station.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> The equivelence of the step deceleration of the reveral of path to
> revisit the twin. What's the effective gravity dilation of time when
> the deceleration is not geodesic motion?

to understand time dilatation, you most understand the
flow of EM itself. you never see big mass moving
around c around you but if it could, how would it look?

that is the job of cyclotrons

r.y

From: BURT on
On Aug 8, 3:10 pm, Raymond Yohros <b...(a)birdband.net> wrote:
> On Aug 8, 4:55 pm, Jacko <jackokr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 8 Aug, 22:36, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > If there is mutual dilation. If they always see the other running
> > > slower then when does one age faster than the other? If it is mutual
> > > and you never can see the other but going slower then how is it going
> > > to happen?
>
> > > Address lost time for the train passing the station.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > The equivelence of the step deceleration of the reveral of path to
> > revisit the twin. What's the effective gravity dilation of time when
> > the deceleration is not geodesic motion?
>
> to understand time dilatation, you most understand the
> flow of EM itself. you never see big mass moving
> around c around you but if it could, how would it look?
>
> that is the job of cyclotrons
>
> r.y

I like to watch the flow of light from Jupiter at night with my
telescope! At its closest point to Earth it flows for 36 minutes
before reaching us.

Mitch Raemsch