From: siljaline on
Please amend below appendix to show all ASAP boards that support HJT Logs
that were not listed: http://asap.maddoktor2.com/
"Appendix 2. Forums where you can get expert advice for Hijack This! logs."

There are some defunct sites that I will weed out a bit later.

Thanks for your continuing and unflinching contribution to this FAQ over-the-years ! ! !

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: shplink on
siljaline wrote:
> Please amend below appendix to show all ASAP boards that support HJT Logs
> that were not listed: http://asap.maddoktor2.com/
> "Appendix 2. Forums where you can get expert advice for Hijack This! logs."
>
> There are some defunct sites that I will weed out a bit later.
>
> Thanks for your continuing and unflinching contribution to this FAQ over-the-years ! ! !
>
> Silj

Always my pleasure! Apologies for not staying on top of old/new links,
but I'll update as soon as you or anyone "catches" anything.
:-)
I'll get started by updating the above.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "shplink" <shplink(a)removeme.shplink.com>

| siljaline wrote:
>> Please amend below appendix to show all ASAP boards that support HJT Logs
>> that were not listed: http://asap.maddoktor2.com/
>> "Appendix 2. Forums where you can get expert advice for Hijack This! logs."

>> There are some defunct sites that I will weed out a bit later.

>> Thanks for your continuing and unflinching contribution to this FAQ over-the-years ! !
>> !

>> Silj

| Always my pleasure! Apologies for not staying on top of old/new links,
| but I'll update as soon as you or anyone "catches" anything.
::-)
| I'll get started by updating the above.

Buddy, you do a GREAT job !

KUDOS.

--
Dave

From: shplink on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "shplink" <shplink(a)removeme.shplink.com>
>
> | siljaline wrote:
>>> Please amend below appendix to show all ASAP boards that support HJT Logs
>>> that were not listed: http://asap.maddoktor2.com/
>>> "Appendix 2. Forums where you can get expert advice for Hijack This! logs."
>
>>> There are some defunct sites that I will weed out a bit later.
>
>>> Thanks for your continuing and unflinching contribution to this FAQ over-the-years ! !
>>> !
>
>>> Silj
>

> | Always my pleasure! Apologies for not staying on top of old/new links,
> | but I'll update as soon as you or anyone "catches" anything.
> ::-)
> | I'll get started by updating the above.
>
> Buddy, you do a GREAT job !
>
> KUDOS.

Thanks, man. It's really no trouble, and it keeps me in touch with
what's up!
From: siljaline on
shplink wrote:
> siljaline wrote:
>> Please amend below appendix to show all ASAP boards that support HJT Logs
>> that were not listed: http://asap.maddoktor2.com/
>> "Appendix 2. Forums where you can get expert advice for Hijack This! logs."
>>
>> There are some defunct sites that I will weed out a bit later.
>>
>> Thanks for your continuing and unflinching contribution to this FAQ over-the-years ! ! !
>>
>> Silj
>>

> Always my pleasure! Apologies for not staying on top of old/new links,
> but I'll update as soon as you or anyone "catches" anything.
> :-)
> I'll get started by updating the above.

No need to apologise, man, things change and the news:alt.privacy.spyware FAQ is in dire need of
an overhaul, will have the revised HJT <go-to> sites for you early next week, save an apocalypse.

Cheers !