From: siljaline on
13350 total items in database, 61 new | all for IE.

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: Autumn on
Thanks Silj. Do you still have a blog with your email addy on it?
From: siljaline on
Autumn wrote:
> Thanks Silj. Do you still have a blog with your email addy on it?

My Blog is here > http://msmvps.com/blogs/siljaline/default.aspx

The email address is hidden for obvious reasons.
To reach me add a comment to any one of the recent entries.
That will generate an automated reply from the web host informing me that there
are new comments, that's how you could get in touch with me.

From: Buffalo on

siljaline wrote:
> 13350 total items in database, 61 new | all for IE.
>
> Silj

Thanks. Do you know when the last time SpywareBlaster updated anything for
FireFox, by chance?
Buffalo

From: siljaline on
Buffalo wrote:
> Thanks. Do you know when the last time SpywareBlaster updated anything for
> FireFox, by chance?

You are welcome ! I do not know when FF was updated last.
Best bet is to ask at the Spyware Blaster Board, here >

<http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23>

If you choose to post there, post back the URL where you posted to this thread.

Good luck !

Silj