From: Dustin Cook on
"Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in
>>
>> <big snip>
>>
>> Hi Jenn. :)
>>

> Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! Dustin!!! :D Happy to see you here. <big smile>
> How u doing?

Doing well. And yourself? Figured not much harm in further derailing this
thread, right? :)

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: SeaNymph on
It's not my business, not anybody's business but the 2 of you. Deal with
it, or don't.

From: SeaNymph on
Unless you've met someone face to face, you have no idea who you're
communicating with. I know that, beyond any shadow of a doubt.

From: Peter Foldes on
Dustin

Thanks for removing the crosspost

--
Peter

From: Peter Foldes on
David

You are a big boy. No need to hide behind a skirt. I guess Trish was correct in her
summation of you. You want to talk. Great. Face the mirror and have a go. You sick
lying dimwit.
Did you tell all the people why you were let go from the Services or how you
advertised yourself on the Net to attract women. After I found all the latter you
quickly removed it. Unfortunately I took a snapshot which I still have. Now come
back and tell me to post it (which you obviously will) but I will when it is time
which is not now.
You are one sick cretin and a Troll extraordinaire. Thrish also told me that you had
no son that passed away. Why play on the emotion of others. Get a life Dave