From: Peter Foldes on
Needless Crossposting removed

No she does nopt.You tell your friggin version and only you know out of (gave up
trying to remeber) which version one is even close to the truth

--
Peter

From: Peter Foldes on
Spelling for your benefit BD.

From: Leythos on
In article <Xns9D3CCFADABF9AHHI2948AJD832(a)69.16.185.250>,
bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com says...
> Ehm.. If you really intended friendship towards anybody

On Usenet, you only "Intend" to be friends with people that you've
leaned about through years of posts and only after a history of them
being ethical.

Trust yourself.
From: SeaNymph on
I would think the percentages were more even.

From: SeaNymph on
How so?