From: Jenn on
"SeaNymph" <SeaNympy(a)deepbluesea.com> wrote in message

> "~BD~" <BoaterDave.is.(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>> SeaNymph wrote:
>>> How so?
>>
>> The Holy Spirit (in Hebrew:??? ????? ru'ah ha-qodesh, in Arabic: ?????
>> ????? ar-ru? 'al-qudus), sometimes also referred to as the Holy Ghost, is
>> a sacred being that has been mentioned in all Abrahamic religions.
>>

>> Maybe you'd like a reference for that?
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Spirit_(Islam)
>>

> You didn't answer the question. Was it too complicated for you? Do you
> need me to repeat it, and make it easier to understand?

<looks at dave>

8-/
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Leo on
BD has no answers just lies.

--

LEO
A wishbone has never taken place of a backbone.

From: Max Wachtel on
#11 Thou shalt not feed thine trolls, nor shalt thou removeth them from
thine killfile
--
This post was created using Opera(a)USB: http://www.opera-usb.com
Virus Removal Instructions
From: SeaNymph on
You have no proof, that much is evident.

From: ~BD~ on
Jenn wrote:
> "SeaNymph"<SeaNympy(a)deepbluesea.com> wrote in message
>
>> "~BD~"<BoaterDave.is.(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>
>>> The Holy Spirit (in Hebrew:??? ????? ru'ah ha-qodesh, in Arabic: ?????
>>> ????? ar-ru? 'al-qudus), sometimes also referred to as the Holy Ghost, is
>>> a sacred being that has been mentioned in all Abrahamic religions.
>>>

>>> Maybe you'd like a reference for that?
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Spirit_(Islam)
>>>

>> You didn't answer the question. Was it too complicated for you? Do you
>> need me to repeat it, and make it easier to understand?
>>

> <looks at dave>
>
> 8-/

That was a knowing look, Jenn ;)

I thought I'd answered the question. Perhaps SN (and Leo) genuinely do
not understand. A great shame.

I once had quite high regard for Leo, even though his 'church' is 'off
the wall'. He has most certainly demonstrated recently that he has not
an ounce of goodness in him.

--
Dave