From: SeaNymph on
You don't seem to be accepting any "challenge". Seems to me you want
someone else to do your work for you.

From: SeaNymph on
No, I don't need to do any such thing. I asked you a direct question which
you won't answer.

So be it.

From: SeaNymph on
You don't know what I believe. Why don't you just stick to what you
know...whatever that might be and quit attacking me?

From: SeaNymph on
You are some crazy conspiracy theorist. You yourself were banned and most
of us are well aware of why that happened. Yet, you maintain a bogus
account so you can continue to read groups in AC. What a joke!

From: SeaNymph on
You're a fine one to tell people to produce, or as you so childishly put
it...put up or shut up. You don't, why should anyone else?