From: "Quilljar" not on
Is there a reliable free Windows 7 Registry cleaner?
From: Rube Bumpkin on
Quilljar wrote:
> Is there a reliable free Windows 7 Registry cleaner?

There are some that say there's no need for any registry cleaner, but I
use CCleaner without any problems.

RB
From: rjdriver on

"Quilljar" <not(a)home .today> wrote in message
> Is there a reliable free Windows 7 Registry cleaner?

Uniblu Redistry Booster is not free, but well worth it. I was amazed at the
speed difference. Didn't realize the registry was written to that often.

Bob

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Quilljar" <not(a)home .today>

| Is there a reliable free Windows 7 Registry cleaner?

NONE !

It is a fallicy that you need a so-called Registry Cleaner.

--
Dave

From: David Kaye on
"Quilljar" <not(a)home .today> wrote:
>Is there a reliable free Windows 7 Registry cleaner?

DON'T use a registry "cleaner". They tend to destroy needed registry entries.
If your computer is running slowly, do a defrag. And you don't need any
special defragging software. Just use Windows' own and have patience while it
works. I usually go out and have a leisurely lunch and it's done when I'm
finished.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Prev: Rant
Next: Spyware Blaster Database Updated 3|12|2010