From: ~BD~ on
Jenn wrote:
[...]
> Go for it ... put up or shut up. :)

I'll second that! ;)

It would be good to see the Message ID's too so that we can verify
relevant messages.

One may insert them here btw: http://al.howardknight.net/

> and btw .. his wife's name isn't Thrish.

Maybe that's the Yiddish way of saying it!

--
Dave

From: Jenn on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> BD
>
> Just to add
>
> Why were you banned from AOL,Annexcafe,Ahuma and why are you posts
> deleted off the MS servers. The latter is just the iceberg of
> organizations' and groups that have banned you.

I hate to tell you this, but being banned from space on the internet isn't a
big deal. It's air with people trying to control it for the sake of pushing
their own personal agenda's. I bought my own piece of air space ... ain't
it grand that we all can have our own piece of the pie .. free speech and
all. You say potaaaato .. and I say potaahto ... AOL/AC/Ahuma are all just
tiny pieces of air in a huge sky.... that would make anyone boasting that
they haven't been banned from a tiny pc of air look a bit silly, pretty
much. Who cares? There's always more air space a person can go out an
purchase.

> Can you explain to us why and why are they at fault and in you own
> observation why these things happen.

Well.. I sure can explain it. There are people out there who fancy
themselves to be in control (control freaks) of the air space and when
people come along who aren't butt kissers, a clash begins to take place
between the people who fancy themselves as being 'in control' of the air
space and those who aren't 'butt kissers'. The clash often results in the
control freaks attempting to banish those who "disobeyed" the rules written
on the wind and often times hope that those who are banished will take it as
a sign that they have been 'bad'.

The expectation is that such a banned person will reign in their disobedient
self and take their punishment like adults.. BECAUSE ... of course (said
with sarcasm) the control freaks deem that the person deserves punishment,
which is banishment from the group. Now, the problem with that scenario is
that control freaks can't get their "fix" off of the punishment they tried
to impose unless the banish-ee is seen to be humbled and somehow repents for
their "obvious" transgressions against the control freaks group. IF, they
don't take their punishment to heart, then, of course, the control freaks
must make sure they let everyone else know just how BAD the banish-ee is
because many people don't have the ability to think for themselves and
prefer someone else to think for them... ergo ... they just do what their
control freak management tells them to do because it's easy and comfy that
way. Weaks minds actually need the control freaks to coddle them that way.

Are you following me so far?

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Jenn on
~BD~ wrote:
> Jenn wrote:
>> "~BD~"<BoaterDave.is.(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> I'll be gentle with you! :)
>>

>> uh huh LOL but what if I'm not gentle with the two of you? Huh?
>> huh? :D

> I'm not looking for preferential treatment.

muhaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL

> I'm confident that PF will not accept such a challenge.

yeah ..

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Jenn on
~BD~ wrote:
> SeaNymph wrote:
>> So, what exactly are you saying?
>
> I'm saying that I tell the truth - and Jenn knows that.
>
>> Are you saying that you know Jenn knows the truth because God told
>> you that?
>
> No, that is not what I said.
>
> You must decide for yourself and/or pray for guidance, Linda.

She can't because she doesn't believe that way.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: ~BD~ on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> BD
>
> Just to add
>
> Why were you banned from AOL,Annexcafe,Ahuma

I have *never* been banned by *any* ISP *ever* - including AOL. Got that?

and why are you posts deleted off the MS servers.

That seems a such a silly thing to say when it may so simply be refuted.
Anyone can go here and find posts by me on the Microsoft servers.:-

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?query=BoaterDave&cboDiscussionGroup=en_US_67a91b46-fad4-4b12-9ce9-e1abe834334d%3A%3Aen%3AUS%3A%3A%3A%3A&dg=&cat=en_US_67a91b46-fad4-4b12-9ce9-e1abe834334d&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us

Or

http://snurl.com/uvmvp

--
Dave - I'm off to my bed! ;)

Just thought I'd slip that in to keep the record straight!