From: Bullwinkle on
You are a fraud and thief just like bd and the drunk mick.

"Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message
SeaNymph wrote:
> You are some crazy conspiracy theorist. You yourself were banned and
> most of us are well aware of why that happened. Yet, you maintain a
> bogus account so you can continue to read groups in AC. What a joke!

and... you're point is??

It's all about whose got the hammer - the power in the little AC kingdom.
You're gagged on AC and like dogs on ..... if you get out of line they yank
on the leash to get you back into line again. If that doesn't work they
threaten you .. they threaten to take away the group .. Oh.. but if and when
people back off and say "yah siree... we were being bad.. we'll behave"..
they get their jollies from that and sit back and think they are in
control.. and you know what? They *are* in control as long as there are
people who allow themselves to be controlled by people who believe they have
power. AC is no different than any other miniature dictatorship, and it's
all just air... it's space bought and paid for by the people who yank you're
leashes.

You seem to think it's a shameful thing to be banned from AC... that
couldn't be further from reality. You get banned when you speak your mind
there... you get banned if you don't submit to being under someone elses
pseudo-authority... you get banned if you don't *take* the punishment they
deem you deserve and then come back to them all apologetic. Well... I sort
of think it takes more guts to stand up and be banned for speaking ones mind
than it does to sit and submit to them all the while whinning and
complaining and mumbling to everyone else about how aweful the admin is
doing everyone. Now, that's what I call being weak minded....

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: SeaNymph on
I believe faith is a private and personal matter. I also believe that you
are a liar and incapable of answering a direct question.

So be it.

From: SeaNymph on
You post like someone who thinks big brother is out to get you. You ignore
the reality of the situation, that being that AC is a privately owned
server, giving that owner the right to do whatever they see fit.

From: SeaNymph on
Sounding a bit testy there <g>

From: SeaNymph on
People are free to say whatever they like here on usenet. You are not the
posting police and you have no authority to demand anything. Hell, you're
the kind of person who runs from a discussion once you've been proven wrong.

It's no different than you claiming you have proof of things, that you
obviously don't. When pressed to provide that proof, you always have an
excuse why you can't.