From: Jenn on
"SeaNymph" <SeaNympy(a)deepbluesea.com> wrote in message
> You have no proof, that much is evident.

You seem fairly lazy in this particular area... do the work yourself if you
want to get to know Dave <BD>.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Jenn on
> Jenn wrote:
>> "SeaNymph"<SeaNympy(a)deepbluesea.com> wrote in message

>>> "~BD~"<BoaterDave.is.(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> news:nJidnac5yY2uMQLWnZ2dnUVZ7o2dnZ2d(a)bt.com...

>>> You didn't answer the question. Was it too complicated for you? Do you
>>> need me to repeat it, and make it easier to understand?
>>>

>> <looks at dave>
>>
>> 8-/

> That was a knowing look, Jenn ;)

haha then I succeeded in using the correct emoticon :D

> I thought I'd answered the question. Perhaps SN (and Leo) genuinely do not
> understand. A great shame.

> I once had quite high regard for Leo, even though his 'church' is 'off the
> wall'. He has most certainly demonstrated recently that he has not an
> ounce of goodness in him.

:-/ <sigh>
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: SeaNymph on
We'll just agree to disagree, since I doubt that you can ever truly "get to
know" anyone relying on nothing more than posts in a newsgroup.

I don't need acceptance or approval from individuals in newsgroups. That's
not why I'm here. Seems you do. One can only wonder what's missing in your
life that would cause you to accept something you cannot know is true,
especially to the extent you carry it. You can't know if you're being told
the truth, but you seem to accept it blindly, even going so far as to attack
persons you don't know, who don't agree with your assessment.

I enjoy the give and take of honest discussion. I just don't see too much
of it, and certainly not in here <g>

From: SeaNymph on
Why don't you just answer the question? You claimed that Jenn knows your
story is true. My questions was how does she know it's true? A simple,
direct answer will suffice, unless you're lying.

From: ~BD~ on
Aardvark wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:02:28 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:
>
>> offense
>
> *AHEM* Americanese misspelling.

Oh sh*t!

I've been hanging out with them *far* too long, obviously! :-(

--
Dave - I'm sorry!