From: ~BD~ on
Jenn wrote:
> "SeaNymph"<SeaNympy(a)deepbluesea.com> wrote in message
>> Ah...the beauty of usenet. Where some tout the benefits of being able to
>> say and do whatever you like, then turn around and complain about others
>> doing that very thing. I think it's more of that "what I do is fine, what
>> everyone does that I disagree with is not fine". LOL
>>
>> Ain't life grand?
>

> Lots of benefits to posting on Usenet for sure. There is also benefits to
> taking the time to get to know people, and skype is one way people can do
> that, now. It allows people to put a voice, and a face(if people video
> chat) to go with the text they read every day. And who knows... if Peter
> Foldes and Dave(bd) were to voice chat, maybe they could work out their
> issues much quicker? I'm one who believes it's possible.

I'll try anything which will allow Mr Foldes the opportunity to
apologise and admit, finally, that he has been lying for the last 4
years or so.

I tell you what Jenn. How about you being a *real* intermediary?

You get Peter Foldes to agree to a two-way video chat with *you* on
Skype and put that into being. Then tell me when you have achieved it.

I won't hold my breath! :)

If you *do* manage it, then I'm a Dutch Muslim!

--
Dave
From: Leythos on
In article <PeudnWZT0eezOwPWnZ2dnUVZ8sadnZ2d(a)bt.com>, BoaterDave.is.
@hotmail.co.uk says...
> I'm adding *nothing*

That's the first thing I've seen BD say that clearly and perfectly
represents his contributions to all of Usenet

Trust yourself.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave.is.(a)hotmail.co.uk>

| David H. Lipman wrote:
>> From: "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"<rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net>

>> | It may be true that many of us know this. I would think, however, that if he
>> | wanted that information disseminated widely, he would do it.

>> | Your whole post is wrong in so many ways, I cannot even begin to list them.

>> | Oh, and why are you trolling this group now? Run out of fish elsewhere?

>> No, Rhonda. He didn't run out, he is adding to his repertoires.

| Now that is *not* a good answer, Mr Lipman! I'm adding *nothing*.

| If one looks there are 2420 posts of mine in this group:-

| http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.security.virus/search?hl=en&group=
| microsoft.public.security.virus&q=BoaterDave&qt_g=Search+this+group

| It seems that "Rhonda" has made only one previous post in the 'virus'
| group and just 418 in 'alt.spyware' - a relative newbie! ;)

I have been on Usenet for almost 20 years and I have known Rhonda for a number of years
and your poor data acquisition does not reflect the reality.

There was absolutely no reason to x-post to m.p.s.v and CERTAINLY NOT
alt.politics.scorched-earth

There was no reason to denigrate Randy because of his contributions and association with
Aumha. He IS contributing to a.p.s and I have known Randy for a number of years as well.
One may say that Randy was a proponent to the creation of a.p.s .

What's more is he is posting On Topic. Your reply has taken this to a insidious tangent
further justifying your troll label.

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Leythos" <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>

| In article <PeudnWZT0eezOwPWnZ2dnUVZ8sadnZ2d(a)bt.com>, BoaterDave.is.
| @hotmail.co.uk says...
>> I'm adding *nothing*

| That's the first thing I've seen BD say that clearly and perfectly
| represents his contributions to all of Usenet

+1

--
Dave

From: ~BD~ on
Leythos wrote:
> In article<PeudnWZT0eezOwPWnZ2dnUVZ8sadnZ2d(a)bt.com>, BoaterDave.is.
> @hotmail.co.uk says...
>> I'm adding *nothing*
>>

> That's the first thing I've seen BD say that clearly and perfectly
> represents his contributions to all of Usenet

It's good to learn that you *do* have a sense of humour after all!

May God bless you.

Dave