From: Peter Foldes on
Just Adding to everyone's answer concerning this mindless cretin named BD

Boater Dave you are a friggin nut for crossposting your drivel . Give us a good
reason why you do that.
What a mindless idiot you are

Like you wife Thrish said to all of us in her recent post "Please excuse my husband
he has been found to be mentally unstable by our Physicians here in the Devon area "
--
Peter

From: Jenn on
"Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Just Adding to everyone's answer concerning this mindless cretin named BD

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion regardless whether or not they are
correct. You happen to be incorrect.

> Boater Dave you are a friggin nut for crossposting your drivel . Give us a
> good reason why you do that.

Because THIS is Usenet, and he can do whatever he wants to do. Don't read
it if you don't like it.

> What a mindless idiot you are

Again .. you are incorrect.

> Like you wife Thrish said to all of us in her recent post "Please excuse
> my husband he has been found to be mentally unstable by our Physicians
> here in the Devon area "

Perhaps you should sign up for skype and have a voice chat with Dave? You
could get alot said very quickly on both of your parts and maybe the two of
you could clear up your continual disagreement. Of course, I really don't
expect you to actually take that sort of step in getting to know someone
else that you clash with, but, do you really want to keep up your
disagreement? <shrugs> Some people will never get over an offence, let
alone try to.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: SeaNymph on
Ah...the beauty of usenet. Where some tout the benefits of being able to
say and do whatever you like, then turn around and complain about others
doing that very thing. I think it's more of that "what I do is fine, what
everyone does that I disagree with is not fine". LOL

Ain't life grand?

From: ~BD~ on
Peter Foldes wrote:

> Boater Dave you are a friggin nut for crossposting. Give us
> a good reason why you do that.

Why? So that others may see what a mindless idiot *you* are!

> Like you wife Thrish said to all of us in her recent post "Please excuse
> my husband he has been found to be mentally unstable by our Physicians
> here in the Devon area "

OK. Put your money where your mouth is, Mr Foldes.

Simply provide an exact Message-ID for the alleged post by Mrs BD or
everyone will know - for sure - that it is *YOU* who is lying.

--
Dave - "the truth *will* out!"

From: Bullwinkle on
More lies!!!!!!!