From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net>
<snipped>

>> Oh, and why are you trolling this group now? Run out of fish
>> elsewhere?
>
> No, Rhonda. He didn't run out, he is adding to his repertoires.

I avoid feeding him everywhere I see him, but there was no reason for him to
do this. If he wants an answer to his question, he should go directly to the
source. Then again, I suppose if he did, he'd just be ignored. This way, he
gets to create chaos, which is just what he wants.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey

From: SeaNymph on
IOW, you have no proof and you accept everything he says as gospel.
Interesting, and very telling.

From: SeaNymph on
You didn't answer the question. Was it too complicated for you? Do you
need me to repeat it, and make it easier to understand?

From: Jenn on
> IOW, you have no proof and you accept everything he says as gospel.
> Interesting, and very telling.

oh I have lots of proof, but I took the time myself to get to know Dave. I'm
not going to do your work for you. Get to know him yourself.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Jenn on
"Aardvark" <aardvark(a)youllnever.know> wrote in message
> On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:28:44 -0500, Jenn wrote:
>
>> "SeaNymph" <SeaNympy(a)deepbluesea.com> wrote in message
>>> Why do you feel such a need to add things to my post that simply are
>>> not there? In essence, I'm saying exactly what I said. I did not say
>>> anything about "all the people".
>>
>> You don't have to .. it's implied in your statements.
>>
>>> You must have some serious comprehension problems. I also didn't say
>>> anything about "trust" and I most assuredly never used the term "liar".
>>
>> Again ... you don't have to .. it's implied in your statements
>
> As I said recently, her malice, malevolence and misanthropy oozes from
> every post she makes.
>
> So far, I haven't read anything by her to change that conclusion.

well........ guess my optimism gets the better of me at times.....
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/