From: Leythos on
In article <2-CdnQGW9Jez-zzWnZ2dnUVZ8iGdnZ2d(a)bt.com>, BoaterDave.is.
@hotmail.co.uk says...
> How does what *I* choose to do on Usenet impact upon you, Mr Foldes?

Take it to a group that it belongs in and stop your cross-posting

removed cross-posting to limit Usenet pollution

Trust yourself.
From: Leythos on
In article <DKKdnX7xxv16_DzWnZ2dnUVZ8hydnZ2d(a)bt.com>, BoaterDave.is.
@hotmail.co.uk says...
> Maybe you could bring me up to date on the financial stability of the
> business. For instance, if I were to ask Annex.com to provide me with a
> web hosting service, will I be able to count on the firm still being in
> business in 12 months time?

Again, take it to a group where it belongs and STOP CROSS-POSTING.

Trust yourself.