From: Jenn on
SeaNymph wrote:
> You post like someone who thinks big brother is out to get you.

naa ... it's just the reality of power, even pseudo-power, being combined
with human nature.

> You ignore the reality of the situation,

nope ... wrong again.

> that being that AC is a privately owned server,

ergo.. my previous comment,
" It's air with people trying to control

> giving that owner the right to do whatever they see fit.

ergo .. my previous comment,
">> It's all about whose got the hammer - the power in the little AC

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Jenn on
SeaNymph wrote:
> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message
>> Peter Foldes wrote:
>> <snip clap trap>
>>> Now answer saying that I am a liar and prove what I say. I will not.
>>> The Time is not right. The idiot meter is still on the rise.The
>>> higher the bigger the fall

>> Go for it ... put up or shut up. :)

> Sounding a bit testy there <g>

umm ... did you miss the SMILEY face in my comment? sheeeeeesh ..

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Jenn on
SeaNymph wrote:
> People are free to say whatever they like here on usenet.

uh huh .. thanks! That's what I'm doing. :)

> You are
> not the posting police and you have no authority to demand anything.

Like you just said.. I am free to say whatever I like.. that includes saying
to someone:
"Go for it ... put up or
>> shut up. :) "

> Hell, you're the kind of person who runs from a discussion once
> you've been proven wrong.

wrong again ...........

> It's no different than you claiming you have proof of things, that you
> obviously don't. When pressed to provide that proof, you always have
> an excuse why you can't.

You are not the posting police and you have no authority to demand anything.

haaaaaaahahaaaaahaha

From: SeaNymph on
Why do you complain? You maintain an account there, even though the owner
has made it perfectly clear that you are not welcome. The man owns the
server and has every right to maintain whatever agenda suits him. Everybody
knows that and either abides by that or goes elsewhere. You've been banned,
yet have freely chosen to stay. Why?

From: SeaNymph on
No, I'm not wrong. The most recent incident of your running away was the
discussion on capital murder and what the word "murder" actually means. You
were clearly proven wrong, so you ran.

I'm not demanding anything, that's the game you are attempting to play. But
it's quite hypocritical to demand that people do things you are unwilling or
unable to do. Those are the facts. You should try dealing with them.