From: SeaNymph on
And it certainly doesn't answer the question LOL

From: SeaNymph on
Idiot. Jeez, you can't even address an issue directly. No wonder you hang
out with those you do.

From: ~BD~ on
Aardvark wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:17:14 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:
>
>> hanging out
>
> *AHEM* Americanese phrase.

Oh! F*ck!

Anglo Saxon, I trust?!!

--
Dave
From: ~BD~ on
SeaNymph wrote:
> Why don't you just answer the question? You claimed that Jenn knows your
> story is true. My questions was how does she know it's true?

How? I told you. Through The Holy Spirit.

> A simple, direct answer will suffice.

I cannot simplify further.

--
Dave
From: ~BD~ on
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
> David H. Lipman wrote:
>> From: "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"<rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net>
> <snipped>
>
>>> Oh, and why are you trolling this group now? Run out of fish
>>> elsewhere?
>>
>> No, Rhonda. He didn't run out, he is adding to his repertoires.
>
> I avoid feeding him everywhere I see him, but there was no reason for him to
> do this.

You seem to feel that I have done something wrong by asking a
straight-forward question, yet you do not explain why.

> If he wants an answer to his question, he should go directly to the
> source. Then again, I suppose if he did, he'd just be ignored.

Exactly! I have asked Siljaline before - and others at Aumha too.

No satisfactory answer has *ever* been forthcoming.

> This way, he gets to create chaos, which is just what he wants.

I do *not* want to create chaos. I just want to expose the truth.

--
Dave