From: Leo on
I cited several of your lies in posts on Jenn's newsgroup and you have yet
to successfully refute the lies I cited. Therefore, without a doubt, you
are proven to be a liar.

--

LEO
A wishbone has never taken place of a backbone.

From: Leo on
Your real problem David is that we do understand.

From: Peter Foldes on
You friggin sick cretin. Where am I on the page where you posted the link to. Where
is my post or where is what you are mumbling about

I got to hand it you Dave. Looks like what everyone including your wife say's is
true.(mental disease)

From: ~BD~ on
SeaNymph wrote:
> So, what exactly are you saying?

I'm saying that I tell the truth - and Jenn knows that.

> Are you saying that you know Jenn knows the truth because God told you that?

No, that is not what I said.

You must decide for yourself and/or pray for guidance, Linda.

--
Dave

From: Jenn on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> BD,Boater Dave,David Brooks and all the other names you use which is
> too long to post here

.... normal for the internet

<snip clap trap>

> Jenn you buddy buddy apparently suffers from the same. Takes one to
> know one

<looks at self> I'm not suffering from anything in particular.. although I
live with type 2 diabetes and my feet hurt off and on.

> BTW. I can back up everything I said on a Hard Copy but to be more
> enjoyable for everyone I will wait with doing it and let you bury
> yourself further and deeper. Jenn will love it. PROMISE

Go for it ... put up or shut up. :) and btw .. his wifes name isn't
Thrish.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)