From: oriel36 on
The first time those images of the Fomalhaut system became
available,they blew me away given that the star's offset position
generates a default elliptical geometry within a circular framework -

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/fap/image/0507/fomalhaut_hst_wf.jpg

Considering that it is now possible to make direct orbital comparisons
with another solar system doesn't seem to bother those who are still
stuck in the late 17th century.What the results do show is the AU
distance assigned to Fomalhaut b can't possibly be correct as Kepler's
original formulation of the proportion between an orbital period and
orbital radius must align and this is what give me the hint that
something was wrong with Kepler's original proposal as orbits become
more telescoped from the Sun.It allows for variable orbital speeds but
it is the elliptical geometry that is problematic as the images of the
Fomalhaut system demonstrates an offset Sun and a planet that appears
to travel in a circle rather than an ellipse -

http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~astrolab/mirrors/apod_e/ap081114.html

Is there any physicists in the house that can bother to
check ?.oh,that's right,you have important wordplays to discuss !.