From: BURT on
There are two times in every point of space so there is a time
distance. People comprehend distance in space but time as a higher
principle is in the distance just the same. Thus we can talk about
time distance as being more important than viewing distance from the
space relationship.

Mitch Raemsch
From: artful on
On Jul 20, 8:55 am, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> There are two times in every point of space so there is a time
> distance.

Theres an infinite number of times at points in space

> People comprehend distance in space but time as a higher
> principle is in the distance just the same.

Most sane people understand differences in time.

> Thus we can talk about
> time distance as being more important than viewing distance from the
> space relationship.

Word soup
From: BURT on
On Jul 19, 11:49 pm, artful <artful...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 20, 8:55 am, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > There are two times in every point of space so there is a time
> > distance.
>
> Theres an infinite number of times at points in space
>
> > People comprehend distance in space but time as a higher
> > principle is in the distance just the same.
>
> Most sane people understand differences in time.
>
> > Thus we can talk about
> > time distance as being more important than viewing distance from the
> > space relationship.
>
> Word soup

Yes. I use words.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Don Stockbauer on
On Jul 20, 3:46 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 19, 11:49 pm, artful <artful...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 20, 8:55 am, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > There are two times in every point of space so there is a time
> > > distance.
>
> > Theres an infinite number of times at points in space
>
> > > People comprehend distance in space but time as a higher
> > > principle is in the distance just the same.
>
> > Most sane people understand differences in time.
>
> > > Thus we can talk about
> > > time distance as being more important than viewing distance from the
> > > space relationship.
>
> > Word soup
>
> Yes. I use words.
>
> Mitch Raemsch-

To make soup. Campbell's "Let's state falsities in Usenet" flavor.