From: artful on
On Jan 29, 7:11 pm, socratus <isra...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Lorentz transformation,  Minkowski space.
> ===========.
> The Galilean transformation belongs to each inertial frame.

Nope

> The Galilean transformation fails to preserve Maxwell's equations.

Yeup

> Why the Galilean transformation useless in the Maxwell's equations?

Because they are incorrect

> Because Maxwell's equations ( Lorentz transformations)

Maxwell's equations are not lorentz transforms

> don’t belong to inertial frames.

No transform does

> Because Maxwell's equations ( Lorentz transformations)
>  belong to another reference frame. Which?

Nonsense .. this is just getting silly

> What are Lorentz transformations?

You wouldn't have a clue

> Of course, now everybody thinks that difference between
>  these two math equations (conceptions) lies only in
>  speed’s distinction.

Noone does

> Such understanding leads to all kinds of confusions.
> #
> What is Lorentz transformation?

You still don't know

> The Lorentz transformation describes transformation
>  of all particle’s physical parameters in the time of transition
> from one inertial frame to some kind of another reference frame.

Nope

> Is this ‘another reference frame’ inertial?

Yes

> No. Why?

That answer isn't no.

> In 1905 Poincare wrote that the Lorentz transformation creates
>  math group, which conforms of arise turning- point in the space,
>  which we call now 4D Minkowski space.

Try again .. on second thoughts, don't

> Again.
> The Lorentz transformation describes the event in Minkowski space.

Wrong .. totally

> This math group describes rotation ( something that has three
>  dimensions parameters) in the 4D Minkowski space.
> The Lorentz transformation describes only the transformations
> ( rotation) of particle in the 4D Minkowski space.
> #
> Many physicists, including George FitzGerald, Joseph Larmor,
>  Hendrik Lorentz and Woldemar Voigt, had been discussing
> the physics behind these equations since 1887.

I think they may have stopped now

>  Larmor and Lorentz, who believed the luminiferous ether hypothesis,
> were seeking the transformation under which Maxwell's equations
> were invariant when transformed from the ether to a moving frame.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_transformation
> #
> In this rotation Maxwell's equations ( Lorentz transformations)

You are seriously clueless

>  change the homogenous and isotropic structure of Aether.
> Maxwell's equations ( Lorentz transformations) create new
> spherical reference frame.

Reference frames don't have some 3D shape

This is just getting ridiculous

[snip rest of nonsense blissfully unread]

Please .. learn some basic physics so that you don't appear such a
fool when you write such nonsense.
From: funkenstein on
On Jan 29, 9:11 am, socratus <isra...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Lorentz transformation,  Minkowski space.
> The Galilean transformation belongs to each inertial frame.
> The Galilean transformation fails to preserve Maxwell's equations.
> [snip]
> #
> In my opinion the Universe ( as a whole) doesn’t have gravity.

A day of skiing will likely cure you of that opinion :)