From: jdawe on
For each opposing operation are 2 opposing operands.

Increasing an operand brings a corresponding decrease in its opposing
operand.

or

Decreasing an operand brings a corresponding increase in its opposing
operand.

An operand can never be increased\decreased to the point where itself
or its opposing operand becomes null.

An operand is never the same as its opposing operand it is always the
complete inverse.

-Josh.
From: jdawe on
On Jan 4, 10:54 am, jdawe <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> For each opposing operation are 2 opposing operands.
>
> Increasing an operand brings a corresponding decrease in its opposing
> operand.
>
> or
>
> Decreasing an operand brings a corresponding increase in its opposing
> operand.
>
> An operand can never be increased\decreased to the point where itself
> or its opposing operand becomes null.
>
> An operand is never the same as its opposing operand it is always the
> complete inverse.
>
> -Josh.

For example:

Energy

or

Matter

are opposing operands and are always together as an operation
( mass ).

Every time a unit of energy in the mass is inverted into a unit of
matter there is a corresponding decrease in energy of the mass and a
corresponding increase in matter.

or

Every time a unit of matter in the mass is inverted into a unit of
energy there is a corresponding decrease in matter of the mass and a
corresponding increase in energy.

The energy in the mass can never be inverted into matter to the point
where there is null energy in the mass.

or

The matter in the mass can never be inverted into energy to the point
where there is null matter in the mass.

Finally,

The energy in the mass is always energy it is never the same as
matter.

or

The matter in the mass is always matter it is never the same as
energy.

-Josh.
From: Inertial on

"jdawe" <mrjdawe(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> For each opposing operation are 2 opposing operands.

That makes no sense

> Increasing an operand brings a corresponding decrease in its opposing
> operand.
>
> or
>
> Decreasing an operand brings a corresponding increase in its opposing
> operand.

That makes no sense

> An operand can never be increased\decreased to the point where itself
> or its opposing operand becomes null.

That makes no sense

> An operand is never the same as its opposing operand it is always the
> complete inverse.

That makes no sense

All in all, yours was just another post completely devoid of sense

From: Exploding Nipple Crank on
Sorry, Mr. Google-posting fuckwit. You are not allowed to
posting to this here newsgroups of mine unless you having
a point or question.

From: Ste on
On 4 Jan, 01:58, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "jdawe" <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > For each opposing operation are 2 opposing operands.
>
> That makes no sense
>
> > Increasing an operand brings a corresponding decrease in its opposing
> > operand.
>
> > or
>
> > Decreasing an operand brings a corresponding increase in its opposing
> > operand.
>
> That makes no sense
>
> > An operand can never be increased\decreased to the point where itself
> > or its opposing operand becomes null.
>
> That makes no sense
>
> > An operand is never the same as its opposing operand it is always the
> > complete inverse.
>
> That makes no sense
>
> All in all, yours was just another post completely devoid of sense

Then you're aren't very intelligent Inertial. Any fool can see that
what he is describing is an inverse relationship between two
quantities, and further stating that while the balance between these
quantities can grow very large, it can never become such that any
value is absolutely nothing.

Off the top of my head, this accurately describes the way a weighing-
scale works - the only point at which one quantity can become zero,
and the other infinite, is at the point where the weighting platforms
are vertically separated, and that is the point at which the origin of
the two quantities become indistinguishable from one another (i.e. one
cannot tell merely from looking at the angle, on which side the weight
was placed, and since the purpose of the scale is to compare the two
quantities, the function of the scale breaks down because one cannot
distinguish what was placed on the scale nor where it was placed).