From: thejohnlreed on
The planet attractor action.
johnreed July 28, 2010

Where mass units are conserved, the resistance they represent must be
cumulative and additive and apply across grouped fundamental material
entities. What can we accumulate and add too, in the frame where mass
is conserved and where grouped, individual entity, mass magnitudes,
may vary?

I say that the resistance we work against is the conserved cumulative
resistance of planet and moon surface atoms (see Section 6). Therefore
we do not feel a universal gravitational force. Provided this is
correct reasoning, can anyone tell me what we do feel?

If inert mass is the quantitative measure of the conserved cumulative
resistance of a planet surface, inert object's atoms (that we measure
and feel), and if we are living, planet surface inertial objects; Then
what we measure and feel, and call gravitational force, is the
accelerated, conserved, cumulative resistance of a planet surface
inertial object's atoms. This includes the atoms that make up our
bodies and the atoms in the bowling ball etc. that we lift.

Provided this is correct reasoning, we must conclude that the Earth
attractor acts on atoms and not on mass.
Have a good time.
jr

Current web address: http://groups.google.com/group/thejohnreed
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 28, 7:58 pm, thejohnlreed <thejohnlr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> The planet attractor action.
> johnreed July 28, 2010
>
> Where mass units are conserved, the resistance they represent must be
> cumulative and additive and apply across grouped fundamental material
> entities. What can we accumulate and add too, in the frame where mass
> is conserved and where grouped, individual entity, mass magnitudes,
> may vary?
>
> I say that the resistance we work against is the conserved cumulative
> resistance of planet and moon surface atoms (see Section 6). Therefore
> we do not feel a universal gravitational force. Provided this is
> correct reasoning, can anyone tell me what we do feel?
>
> If inert mass is the quantitative measure of the conserved cumulative
> resistance of a planet surface, inert object's atoms (that we measure
> and feel), and if we are living, planet surface inertial objects; Then
> what we measure and feel, and call gravitational force, is the
> accelerated, conserved, cumulative resistance of a planet surface
> inertial object's atoms. This includes the atoms that make up our
> bodies and the atoms in the bowling ball etc. that we lift.
>
> Provided this is correct reasoning, we must conclude that the Earth
> attractor acts on atoms and not on mass.
> Have a good time.
> jr
>
> Current web address:http://groups.google.com/group/thejohnreed

Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
Dark matter is displaced by matter.
Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.