From: Koobee Wublee on
On Oct 30, 12:44 am, _@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid wrote:

How did you embed that picture?

Let me try.

[IMG]http://www.ember.com/images/Metcalfe.gif[/IMG]

Anyhow, I see these 13 to 14 year olds flocking to grandpa who is
worshipped by Einstein Dingleberries for more than 100 years. When
these kids find out that Einstein was nothing but a nitwit, a
plagiarist, and a liar, see how many children would flock to that
nitwit, that plagiarist, and that liar. However, the only reason who
jeff relf worships Eisntein is that Einstein was indeed a nitwit, a
plagiarist, and a liar. Got anymore photos of Einstein the nitwit,
the plagiarist, and the liar (be it wax or not) in companies of
children?

<shrug>
From: waldofj on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWBUl7oT9sA