From: kenseto on
A paper entitled "Proposed and Past Experiments Detecting Absolute
Motion" is availble in the following link:
http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2008experiment.pdf

This paper describes proposed new and doable experiments to detect
absolute motion. Also the results of past experiments such as the
Photoelectric Experiment and the Double Slit Experiment are explained
by absolute motion.

Ken Seto
From: Sam Wormley on
kenseto wrote:
> A paper entitled "Proposed and Past Experiments Detecting Absolute
> Motion" is availble in the following link:
> http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2008experiment.pdf
>
> This paper describes proposed new and doable experiments to detect
> absolute motion. Also the results of past experiments such as the
> Photoelectric Experiment and the Double Slit Experiment are explained
> by absolute motion.
>
> Ken Seto

The concept of absolute motion requires an absolute reference
frame and physics doesn't need one nor does any exist. It's all
in your head, Seto.

I've tried to clarify the language below for you, Seto, so that
you will see neither A or B is preferred or special in any way.

Assume that A and B have identical atomic clocks. That means they
tick at the same rate. Now let us suppose that A and B have relative
motion, such that their velocity with respect to each other, v > 0,
and that dv/dt = 0 .

Disregarding any Doppler shift, A measures B's time dilation as
∆t_B' = γ ∆t_B

and B measures A's time dilation as
∆t_A' = γ ∆t_A

where ∆t represent a time interval, v is the relative velocity
between A and B, and γ = 1/√(1-v^2/c^2) .

From: PD on
On Oct 30, 9:48 am, kenseto <kens...(a)erinet.com> wrote:
> A paper entitled "Proposed and Past Experiments Detecting Absolute
> Motion" is availble in the following link:http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2008experiment.pdf
>
> This paper describes proposed new and doable experiments to detect
> absolute motion. Also the results of past experiments such as the
> Photoelectric Experiment and the Double Slit Experiment are explained
> by absolute motion.
>
> Ken Seto

How much money do you think it should cost to do those experiments
properly?
From: kenseto on
On Oct 30, 11:32 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
> kenseto wrote:
> > A paper entitled "Proposed and Past Experiments Detecting Absolute
> > Motion" is availble in the following link:
> >http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2008experiment.pdf
>
> > This paper describes proposed new and doable experiments to detect
> > absolute motion. Also the results of past experiments such as the
> > Photoelectric Experiment and the Double Slit Experiment are explained
> > by absolute motion.
>
> > Ken Seto
>
>    The concept of absolute motion requires an absolute reference
>    frame and physics doesn't need one nor does any exist. It's all
>    in your head, Seto.
>
>    I've tried to clarify the language below for you, Seto, so that
>    you will see neither A or B is preferred or special in any way.
>
>    Assume that A and B have identical atomic clocks. That means they
>    tick at the same rate. Now let us suppose that A and B have relative
>    motion, such that their velocity with respect to each other, v > 0,
>    and that dv/dt = 0 .
>
>    Disregarding any Doppler shift, A measures B's time dilation as
>      ∆t_B' = γ ∆t_B

Hey idiot I already told you that this is wrong. A predicts that B's
time is retarded as follows:
Delta(t_B') = gamma*Delta(t_A)
OR
Delta(t_B') = Delta(t_A)/gamma

Ken Seto

From: BURT on
On Oct 30, 1:06 pm, kenseto <kens...(a)erinet.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 11:32 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
>

> > kenseto wrote:
> > > A paper entitled "Proposed and Past Experiments Detecting Absolute
> > > Motion" is availble in the following link:
> > >http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2008experiment.pdf
>
> > > This paper describes proposed new and doable experiments to detect
> > > absolute motion. Also the results of past experiments such as the
> > > Photoelectric Experiment and the Double Slit Experiment are explained
> > > by absolute motion.
>
> > > Ken Seto
>
> >    The concept of absolute motion requires an absolute reference
> >    frame and physics doesn't need one nor does any exist. It's all
> >    in your head, Seto.
>
> >    I've tried to clarify the language below for you, Seto, so that
> >    you will see neither A or B is preferred or special in any way.
>
> >    Assume that A and B have identical atomic clocks. That means they
> >    tick at the same rate. Now let us suppose that A and B have relative
> >    motion, such that their velocity with respect to each other, v > 0,
> >    and that dv/dt = 0 .
>
> >    Disregarding any Doppler shift, A measures B's time dilation as
> >      ∆t_B' = γ ∆t_B
>
> Hey idiot I already told you that this is  wrong. A predicts that B's
> time is retarded as follows:
>      Delta(t_B') = gamma*Delta(t_A)
>      OR
>      Delta(t_B') = Delta(t_A)/gamma
>
> Ken Seto
>

> >    and B measures A's time dilation as
> >      ∆t_A' = γ ∆t_A
>
> >    where ∆t represent a time interval, v is the relative velocity
> >    between A and B, and γ = 1/√(1-v^2/c^2) .- Hide quoted text -

We can determine absolute new motion because it creates weight. Change
creates weight and weight resists further change of motion in the
aether. Without weight motion change would go out of control.

Mitch Raemsch