From: eric gisse on
kenseto wrote:

> A paper entitled "Proposed and Past Experiments Detecting Absolute
> Motion" is availble in the following link:
> http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2008experiment.pdf
>
> This paper describes proposed new and doable experiments to detect
> absolute motion. Also the results of past experiments such as the
> Photoelectric Experiment and the Double Slit Experiment are explained
> by absolute motion.

Really Ken? The photoelectric effect and the double slit experiment?

From: BURT on
On Oct 30, 2:54 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> kenseto wrote:
> > A paper entitled "Proposed and Past Experiments Detecting Absolute
> > Motion" is availble in the following link:
> >http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2008experiment.pdf
>
> > This paper describes proposed new and doable experiments to detect
> > absolute motion. Also the results of past experiments such as the
> > Photoelectric Experiment and the Double Slit Experiment are explained
> > by absolute motion.
>
> Really Ken? The photoelectric effect and the double slit experiment?
>

> > Ken Seto- Hide quoted text -

Tilt a gyroscope by lifting its horizontal weight its outward G force.
And the gyroscope has a neworientation in space. Weight is a form of
aether or resistence aether.

Mitch Raemsch
From: BURT on
On Oct 30, 2:54 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> kenseto wrote:
> > A paper entitled "Proposed and Past Experiments Detecting Absolute
> > Motion" is availble in the following link:
> >http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2008experiment.pdf
>
> > This paper describes proposed new and doable experiments to detect
> > absolute motion. Also the results of past experiments such as the
> > Photoelectric Experiment and the Double Slit Experiment are explained
> > by absolute motion.
>
> Really Ken? The photoelectric effect and the double slit experiment?
>

> > Ken Seto- Hide quoted text -

Photoelectric effect is light energy causing an excitation of energy
state that ejects the electron from the outer shell of the atom. This
is the phenomenon defined in the aether.

Mitch raemsch
From: Sam Wormley on
kenseto wrote:

> Hey idiot I already told you that this is wrong. A predicts that B's
> time is retarded as follows:
> Delta(t_B') = gamma*Delta(t_A)
> OR
> Delta(t_B') = Delta(t_A)/gamma

Using your equation

Delta(t_A)/gamma = Delta(t_B') = gamma*Delta(t_A)

Delta(t_A)/gamma = gamma*Delta(t_A)

1/gamma = gamma

gamma = 1

And you think I'm an idiot?
From: BURT on
On Oct 30, 5:06 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
> kenseto wrote:
>
> > Hey idiot I already told you that this is  wrong. A predicts that B's
> > time is retarded as follows:
> >      Delta(t_B') = gamma*Delta(t_A)
> >      OR
> >      Delta(t_B') = Delta(t_A)/gamma
>
>    Using your equation
>
>    Delta(t_A)/gamma = Delta(t_B') = gamma*Delta(t_A)
>
>    Delta(t_A)/gamma = gamma*Delta(t_A)
>
>    1/gamma = gamma
>
>    gamma = 1
>
>    And you think I'm an idiot?

Closing velocity means that light moves (at C) in opposite directions
is and seperating in space at 2C. Every object has its own motion in
absolute space-aether. Gamma math for speed is determined by speed/
flow of energy.

Mitch Raemsch