From: davemcmurtrie on
Good morning,

I got my hands on one of the infamous "The Shadow" 1541 drive boards
from Megasoft a while back. At that time, I snapped a few pictures of
it and made them available online. I was going through a box of
Commodore stuff last night and I discovered that I also have the user
manual and an interesting letter that was shipped to the original
purchaser in my possession. I scanned them and made them available on
the same page as the other Shadow information I had previously
published:

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/dave64/Commodore/shadow/

As time permits, I'm going to install this board and see what, if
anything, it does. I'll also eventually take less blurry pictures of
it.

Enjoy,

Dave
From: polishedball on
If your board actually works i'd love to hear about it. Mine I
received never worked after waiting more than 10months from the time I
sent in a MO for it when first advertised. Wow was it a lot of paper
route money back then. ~ just read your page ~ Reading your link
finally explained things. That letter I did not receive with mine
there was a disk and the board nothing else when it arrived.

John

From: redrumloa on
Interesting! I never owned one of these boards and now I see that was
a good thing!