From: Paul Förster on
Hi,

.... I'm looking for the German mag called "Computer Journal":
http://www.kultboy.com/Computer-Journal-Zeitschrift/44/

I have only the last issue but would like to have them all. Does anyone
have more or all issues and is willing to part with them?

Or can I get at least PDF versions of them somewhere?
--
cul8er

Paul
paul.foerster(a)gmx.net

From: Justaskme on

"Paul F�rster" <paul.foerster(a)gmx.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> ... I'm looking for the German mag called "Computer Journal":
> http://www.kultboy.com/Computer-Journal-Zeitschrift/44/
>
> I have only the last issue but would like to have them all. Does anyone
> have more or all issues and is willing to part with them?
>
> Or can I get at least PDF versions of them somewhere?
> --
> cul8er
>
> Paul
> paul.foerster(a)gmx.net

Hi Paul

This guys`(TCJ) homepage that no longer exists.
Lead to this page via google.
http://www.retroarchive.org/cpm/cdrom/CPM/ZCPR33/TCJ/

Are those the mags you`re looking for?

From: Justaskme on

"Paul F�rster" <paul.foerster(a)gmx.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> ... I'm looking for the German mag called "Computer Journal":
> http://www.kultboy.com/Computer-Journal-Zeitschrift/44/
>
> I have only the last issue but would like to have them all. Does anyone
> have more or all issues and is willing to part with them?
>
> Or can I get at least PDF versions of them somewhere?
> --
> cul8er
>
> Paul
> paul.foerster(a)gmx.net

Bingo!!
http://www.kiblerelectronics.com/tcj/archive/

From: Paul Förster on
Hi Justaskme,

> Bingo!!
> http://www.kiblerelectronics.com/tcj/archive/

.... unfortunately, this seems not to be what I am looking for, though
it also seems to be very interesting. I'm looking for a special German
magazine. Hence, any English speaking text is definitely not a
candidate.

Thanks very much for searching anyway. :-)
--
cul8er

Paul
paul.foerster(a)gmx.net